14th International Conference
The 14th International Conference of IPPNO will take place within the framework of the larger WORLD THINKERS AND WRITERS PEACE MEET, December 27-31, 2015 in Kolkata, India. We encourage philosophers from all countries to submit papers to IPPNO conference Chairperson, Dr. Patricia Murphy at email@example.com. Deadline for 4-500 word abstracts is October 1, 2015. Deadline for final papers November 15, 2015.
The theme of the larger conference and the theme of the IPPNO Conference is “Religions, Cultural Harmony, and Peace.” IPPNO interprets this in a very general way to include philosophical papers about current global issues that have some broad bearing on this theme. Paper presentations will normally be 30-35 minutes with 15 or 20 minutes for questions and discussion.
The IPPNO Conference portion of the PEACE MEET will take place on December 30 and the morning of the 31st. Within the WORLD THINKERS AND WRITERS PEACE MEET, there will also be cultural events, and other activities, including the 14th session of the Provisional World Parliament scheduled for December 27 to 29th. This is a rare opportunity to experience one of India’s most exciting cities and a variety of major international peace events.
IPPNO Conference participants should register for the WORLD PEACE MEET with Dr. Santi Nath Chattopadhyay at firstname.lastname@example.org and pay the registration fee to ISISAR. IPPNO participants should also register with, and send abstracts and final papers to, Dr. Patricia Murphy at email@example.com . Provisional World Parliament delegates should also register with Dr. Glen T. Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org. There are no additional costs for the IPPNO Conference or the Provisional World Parliament.
Guests must cover their own transportation costs to and from Kolkata. The registration cost (includes room and board) for the entire WORLD THINKERS AND WRITERS PEACE MEET, payable in advance is:
1) $400 for guests from developed countries and $250 for developing countries before September 30, 2015/ and $500/$300 after September 30.
2) Rs 5000 for guests from India and SAARC countries before September 30, 2015/ Rs 7000 after September 30.
The Registration fee should be paid by BANK DRAFT to ISISAR (International Society for Intercultural Studies and Research) or by other legitimate form of prepayment. Please also send to Dr. Chattopadhyay: NAME, ADDRESS, EMAIL, PHONE, PASSPORT NUMBER, NAME OF PAPER. All registrants for the PEACE MEET are welcome to submit a paper within the conference theme.
- Guests arrive normally on Dec.26, and leave on Jan. 1, 2016.
- Registration includes all room and board within this period.
- 27th: Inauguration of PEACE MEET and the Parliament.
- 28th and 29th: full days of the Parliament & ISISAR sessions.
- 30th and 31st morning: IPPNO sessions.
- 31st afternoon: valedictory sessions.
- Each evening will include symposia or cultural programs.